Be aware that unplanned system reboots will occur periodically.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Experience the live courses all your colleagues are talking about!
- 90 hours of lactation-specific education (60 hours online; 4 days live seminar)
- 90.0 CERPs, 53.6 contact hours, and 26.0 CPEs for dietitians
- Designed for first-time exam sitters
- Optional for re-certifying IBCLCs
- 25 hour review course (approx. 12 hours online; 2 days live seminar)
- 25.0 CERPs, 19.0 contact hours, and 12.0 CPEs for dietitians
- Designed for current IBCLCs re-certifying by exam
- Includes a mock exam with individualized analysis of your results
- Money-back Guarantee! If you do not pass the exam after taking this course, your course fee will be refunded. Limitations apply. See course policies for specifics.
- One-day live seminar
- Typically held the day after the Lactation Exam Review and Comprehensive Lactation Course
- 5.2 CERPs, 5.2 contact hours, and 5.5 CEPs for dietitians
- Designed for anyone taking the IBLCE exam
- Learn to decode images and accurately recognize conditions that may appear on the exam
Need More Help? Call us at 703-787-9894
See what others think of Marie's courses